Sunday, August 5, 2007

IN OTHER NEWS


SCHOOLS USE NEW TACTICS FOR SEX EDUCATION
by Derek Loozander
08.05.07

EVERYWHERE, USA. Disappointed by their students' superior knowledge of sexuality, public school officials across the nation have again begun to promote abstinence in their campaigns for sexual awareness. Like campaigns of the past, the new campaigns WILL utilize fear to instill (brainwash) traditional presbyterian values within the minds of America's youth, however, instead of simply warning students, educators effectively intend to frighten them to near-death by showing them the following picture:






Britney Spears Bald Pictures



5 comments:

Marie said...

HAHAHA! I'm am totally a nun now.

Anonymous said...

Well, I was pretty sure I was going to a 40 year old virgin, but after seeing that pic, I'm going to be a virgin FO' LIFE. Or as my fucked up mother would say, "you're going to be a bride of Christ!" Oh shove that overbearing, ridiculous Catholicism bullshit up someone else's ass. My ass has been cleansed by a colonic and is no longer accepting anymore religious bullshit.

Billy Ogawa said...

All she needs to do is tilt her head forward a little bit and keep her eyes looking straight into the camera and Voila! Perfect Kubrick Shot.

Leonard said...

all of you crack me up.

Derek Loozander said...

yea NO JOKE on the Kubrick Shot!

Google