Saturday, September 15, 2007

Entertainment News

TV ON DVD: The Meaning of Life
by Derek Loozander
09/15/07


DAVID LACHAPELLE TOOK THIS PHOTO AND IT IS TRULY BADASS


Alright people lets face it: HANDS DOWN - the greatest thing that has come out of this century thus far is TV on DVD. Go to Target and you will find all of your lazyasscouchpotato fantasies staring you right in the face - and be able to take many of them home for the oh-so-modest price of 20$ a season.

Thats right. I stumbled over there the other day to buy the new season of the greatest TV series ever (SUPERNATURAL! - Here's to the death of GRAY'S ANATOMY!) only to find that they were out - So I bought Season 3 of another great show instead; Nip/Tuck.

I started watching this show when it first premiered - but then I didn't have FX for awhile and forgot about it. When I reobtained FX illegally I started watching it again, but could never keep the time slot straight. I think it was 8pm or something - it doesn't really matter, because NOW I HAVE IT ON DVD - Oh, the DRAMA, the SEX SCENES, the QUEST TO MAINTAIN VANITY - completely OVER THE TOP. Its the stuff that dreams are made of!

I command thee, readers - GO OUT - PARTAKE OF THIS WONDERFUL NEW EXPERIENCE. It is your DUTY as LAZY fame-addled AMERICANS to IGNORE whatever is going on in the news and go out and WATCH TV. I highly recommend Nip/Tuck. Dylan Walsh is the dad you never had and Julian McMahon is the pimp that you will never be. Throw into the mix Vanessa Redgrave as a potsmoking psychiatrist grandmother, Famke Janssen as a sexy transexual, and guest spots by Anne Heche, Brooke Shields and Alanis Morisette and you have got yourself HOURS of TV watching PLEASURE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother! Supernatural and Nip/Tuck fo life!

Google