Monday, October 8, 2007

In Television News: What the FUCK?

wow. WOW. I don't know if I should credit his intellect, but somehow Puff Daddy (or whatever the FUCK he's calling himself now) has managed to slurp up the blatant and overdramatic misogyny of mainstream rap and poop it out onto the pseudo classy pretentious face of the designer perfume industry. So now, at the rate of twice in the last half hour, I have to see that talentless diamond encrusted fuckers face fake-fucking some brunette barely legal model in a commercial clearly edited to look oh-so-independent and creative, for a perfume designed by that twat for women called.......Unforgivable Woman. Said the twat who has recently accepted paternity for his fourth or sixth child. Said the "man" who perpetually cheated on his super model wife. AAAGH!

I love men, but this kinda shit is BULLSHIT.

*The lame commercial is after his lame self-congratulatory speech

4 comments:

Billy Ogawa said...

That commercial would've been genius if it ended with him pumping a shotgun or brandishing a knife, "She's unforgivable."

Marie said...

AAAGH! It's even worse knowing now that he has a male fragrance called Unforgivable Man. Way to perpetuate retarded stereotypes. TWAT!

Anonymous said...

I work at a place that sells both of these fragrances....they both STINK PU bad!!(IMHO)

Umm mr. puffy, I'm a woman and I don't like your perfume...If that's what you think a woman should stink like, I'd rather wear nothing at all, thank you very much you conceited jerk!

Marie said...

YES! I KNEW the perfume stunk! I'm sorry anyone has to be anywhere NEAR them!!!

Google